With FCH, string height or “action” can now be set with more precision. The “eCAM” saddle allows for instant “action” adjustments without ever adding space or air gaps between the saddle and the body of the guitar, and conventional string height action adjustment set screws are eliminated. With the Babicz FCH design, the bridge saddle can never “sink” or “shift” while playing.
Each FCH eCAM saddle also includes a specially designed “String Height Lock” feature, which keeps your string height setting in place…even during extreme saddle vibrations over time. Precise intonation adjustments are also easily attained and in most cases include a “Saddle Housing Lock” feature.
A direct replacement upgrade for Fender 5-hole mount Precision or Jazz style bass bridges. Installs in minutes and offers a double saddle housing lock feature for added tonal stability.
Includes mounting screws, instructions and adjustment wrench.
- Over 50 times more string transference over traditional bridge saddles
- Patented eCAM saddle technology
- Double locking Original Series design
- Drop-in fit for Fender 5-hole mount bridges
- As used by Gibson USA for their EB bass models
- Top mount- string from the bridge
- High performance aluminum construction
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
Item Shown: Babicz FCH-4 Bass Bridge, Original Series, 5 Hole Mount – Black