Genuine Fender Replacement Neck for Your Strat
Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style 3-bolt Stratocaster® guitar neck features a comfortable “U”-shaped profile and 7.25″-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets. Although this neck features a 3-bolt design typical of ’70s Strats, only the bottom two neck mounting pilot holes are available, giving you the flexibility to use this neck with many different guitar bodies.
The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing, while a gloss urethane finish on the back offers smooth playability.
- Smooth maple OEM Stratocaster neck — snag-free and visually elegant
- 7.25″ radius pau ferro fingerboard feels and plays great
- 21 vintage-style frets
- “U” neck profile
- Gloss urethane finish
- Pilot-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Pre-drilled for Fender tuning machines
- Bullet-style truss rod adjustment
Model #: 0997003921