Brite Tone Instrument Finish is a high solids, super hard, scratch resistant, clear finish with exceptional clarity. It is by far CrystaLac®’s hardest and clearest top coat. Brite Tone will build to a high depth very quickly due to its high solids content and will not leave a blue cast on dark exotic wood. It can adhere to wood, metal and glass and is household chemical resistant.
Brite Tone is environmentally friendly with a low V.O.C. and has no toxic chemicals or obnoxious odors. BriteTone self-levels and is water clean-up and dries quickly in only 1-2 hours.
Available in Mini (8oz) & Pint (16oz)
- Water Clean up – All brushes can be rinsed with Water!
- Finished surfaces harden quickly for proper buffing to full gloss using compatible paste or bar compounds
- Easy to Use – Can be Brushed or Sprayed. Self leveling.
- Environmentally Safe – Low V.O.C – No Toxic Chemicals used and No Obnoxious Paint Odor.
- Quick Drying – 1 to 2 Hours. Can be re-coated every 3 – 4 hours.
- Scratch and Chemical Resistant.
- Made in the USA
Item shown: CrystaLac Brite Tone Instrument Finish – Gloss
Model #: CR-20