Genuine Fender Replacement Neck for Your Jag
For the repair, replacement, or restoration of your prized instrument. This genuine Fender Jaguar Neck combines an elegant aesthetic with a flawless fret-hand feel.
The pau ferro fingerboard features a 1960s-era 7.25″ radius, while the 24″-scale ’60s “C” profile maple neck fills the hand like a true classic. Complete with a pilot-slotted synthetic bone nut, this Fender Jaguar Neck won’t disappoint.
- Snag-free and visually elegant
- 24″ scale length
- 1960s “C” maple neck profile
- 7.25″ radius pau ferro fingerboard plays like a true classic
- 22 vintage-style frets
- White dot inlays
- Gloss nitro lacquer finish
- Pilot-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Vintage-style truss rod adjustment
- Pre-drilled for Fender tuning machines
- Crafted at Fender’s Ensenada, Mexico plant
Model #: 0991213921