Genuine Fender Replacement Neck for Your Tele
Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender® Telecaster® neck features a comfortable “C”-shaped profile and 12″-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets.
The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your Tele® authentic Fender feel.
- Snag-free and visually elegant
- 25.5″ scale length
- Modern “C” maple neck profile
- 12″ radius pau ferro fingerboard plays like a modern classic
- 22 Jumbo frets
- White dot inlays
- Satin urethane finish
- Pilot-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Pre-drilled for modern 2-peg Fender tuning machines
- Crafted at Fender’s Ensenada, Mexico plant