Strat® style replacement neck features a ebony fingerboard fitted with 22 jumbo frets. If installing vintage tuners; you may be required to install 10 mm adapter bushings.
This Strat® style neck is made in Indonesia with quality tone woods. Due to the nature of wood, no two necks are the same and may differ from what is pictured. Never force the neck into the pocket; it should just drop into the neck pocket or be a little snug. Remember that the finish of the neck and body will make the neck pocket smaller.
- C shape Maple neck with Merbau “skunk” stripe
- Ebony fingerboard with 9.5″ radius
- Pearloid dot inlay
- White side dots
- 22 Medium – 2.9mm – Jumbo Nickel frets
- 42mm or 1-5/8″ installed PPS nut
- Heel size approximately: 2 11/64″ wide by 3″ high and 5/8″ deep
- Tuner Hole Size: 10mm
- Single-adjust at headstock
- Satin, Thin Polyurethane Oil Based finish
- Licensed by Fender®
This neck is licensed to Mighty Mite® by Fender® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Mighty Mite® is not affiliated with Fender® and no Fender® warranty applies.