Ratio – Tuned Machine Heads are the first and only machine head to incorporate the different string gauges into the tuning equation. We balanced the individual gear ratios to each string dramatically simplified the tuning process. No more overshooting the G string or twisting away on the high E string. With Ratio, each half key turn equals one semitone change on all strings! Quicker, more accurate tuning on every string.
The PRN-2721-C0 is a set of Ratio Tuned Machine Heads for an electric guitar that uses six inline tuners. It has a mini contemporary shaped button, has a two pin casing and is finished in chrome.
*Now includes InvisoMatch Standard Mounting Plates for easy installation. Fits most headstocks.
- Tuner machine heads that make tuning easier and faster
- Each tuner reacts the same to the same amount of force
- Vintage design looks great on older guitars
- 1 turn is approximately 1 whole tone
- InvisoMatch mounting plates allow quick mounting with no extra screw holes