iRig 2 builds upon the success of its predecessor by introducing essential new features — like adjustable input gain, cross-platform compatibility and a 1/4″ amplifier output — that will once again revolutionize the way you make your music while on the go.
If you loved iRig’s versatility, you’ll love iRig 2’s new adjustable gain dial, which works with its built-in 1/8″ TRRS output connector to give you a true plug-and-play experience with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or Samsung Professional Audio compatible Android device.
Volume levels vary from instrument to instrument and from device to device. And while the original iRig provided superior sound, it was limited in that you were unable to customize the input gain level to your particular setup. With iRig 2, you get an input gain dial that gives you the power to ensure high-quality sound in every situation. This means that you’ll be able to perform at your best no matter whether you’re connecting a wailing 3 humbucker electric guitar to your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 or a jazzy archtop to your iPhone 6.
Want to take it to the stage? iRig 2’s new 1/4” output jack lets you use iRig 2 with an amplifier as a part of your live rig without the use of an adaptor.
This opens up a whole world of opportunities when paired with AmpliTube for iOS and AmpliTube for Samsung Pro Audio, IK’s powerful guitar and bass multi-effects processor. It provides you with a vast library of meticulously modeled virtual stompbox effects, amplifiers and other gear that you can use as a part of your physical rig when you’re jamming with friends, at a practice session, in the recording studio or performing live. Or, if you want to be discreet, plug your headphones into the included 1/8” headphone output.
Even better is that iRig 2 features a switch that lets you select between a processed signal and a clean “thru” input signal. This means you can also use your mobile device as a tuner, recorder or other tool while preserving the purity of a 100% analog signal path.
- The sequel to the best-selling iRig interface
- 1/4” instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other line instruments
- 1/4” amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8” TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Android
- 1/8” headphone output
- Compact and lightweight design
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Comes with microphone stand Velcro strip
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE for iOS (free download on the App Store) and AmpliTube FREE for Samsung Pro Audio (free download on Samsung Galaxy Store), and a full suite of powerful IK applications and software
Item shown: IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
Model #: IP-IRIG2-PLG