J Bass® style replacement neck features a maple fingerboard fitted with 20 medium jumbo frets.
This J Bass® style neck is made in Indonesia with quality tone woods. Due to the nature of wood, no two necks are the same and may differ from what is pictured. Never force the neck into the pocket; it should just drop into the neck pocket or be a little snug. Remember that the finish of the neck and body will make the neck pocket smaller.
- J-Bass 4-String C Shaped Maple neck with Merbau “skunk” stripe
- Maple fingerboard with 9.5″ radius
- 38mm or 1-1/2″ installed nut PPS-Flat Bottom nut
- 20 Medium/Jumbo – 2.7mm – Nickel frets
- Black dots
- Heel size approximately: 2 31/64″ by 4″ wide and 5/8″ deep
- Tuner Hole Size: 18mm
- 34″ scale length
- Single-adjust Truss Rod at headstock
- Satin, Thin Polyurethane Oil Based Finish
- Licensed by Fender®
This neck is licensed to Mighty Mite® by Fender® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Mighty Mite® is not affiliated with Fender® and no Fender® warranty applies.