The Duet Stereo Looper was designed in the USA by Design Engineer Ray Heasman. Ray was instrumental in the design of the very popular Pigtronix Infinity Looper and the Pigtronix Echolution 2. XVIVE asked him to create a unique mini looper that would be more than just another “me too” entry into the market place.
What he designed was a revolutionary way of allowing both series recording and playback of two loops. The new Verse/Chorus works beautifully with the Undo/Redo mode and has excellent low frequency Response.
The stereo inputs have high headroom and an extremely low latency response to user inputs. The outputs are stereo and of course it is true bypass. There is USB support for future updates and upgrades. We think the new Duet Stereo Looper is very special. We hope you enjoy this pedal and will do so for many years.
- Xvive DUET Stereo Dual Loop- Looper with two modes: Undo/Redo and Verse/Chorus
- Stereo 44 kHz 24bit audio, voiced for an analog sound.Looper Pedal with 5-minute Looping Time
- High dynamic range inputs and outputs for loud instruments, three times linelevel looper pedals
- Capable of interfacing with both instruments and linelevel equipment guitar looper
- Flat frequency response down to 10 Hz for bass instruments looper effects pedal
- Power: 9V DC, center (-)
- 46 mm (W) x 94 mm (D) x 50 mm (H)
: Xvive D3 Duet Looper