The Tube Squasher designed by Thomas Blug with FET-based overdrive circuitry realistically emulates the smooth overdrive characteristics of a good vacuum tube amp. When playing, it’s sound is like a tube sound. The Tube Squasher is a very powerful tone-shaping tool and a internal supply voltage step-up which allows more dynamic range and headroom with tight bass tones. It is also a great low to medium gain overdrive and great clean boost.
- FET-based overdrive circuitry allows the Tube Squasher to realistically emulate the smooth overdrive.
- True Bypass – zero loss of tone
- It is a low to medium overdrive and great clean boost
- LO-CUT Switch cuts off the extra low frequency to make tone cleaner
- Power: 9V DC, center (-)
- 46 mm (W) x 94 mm (D) x 50 mm (H)
: Xvive Tube Squasher Overdrive