Behind the Xvive W3 Memory Analog Delay is Howard Davis, an effects pedal guru who was instrumental in the development of the legendary Memory Man Delays. Xvive let their supplier developed a new bucket brigade chip which is based on the proven MN3005. The W3 effect is equipped with a foot switchable modulation section, which can generate chorus sounds or the characteristic band lyres of tape loops. In addition to true stereo output there is also an expression pedal connection available.
- Xvive Audio proprietary chip design (3005XVIVE BBD).
- Buffered bypass with a 900K input impedance,Input drive gain control
- True stereo outputs
- Controls for: Modulation, Engage, Delay, Depth, Speed, Blend, Feedback and Drive
- Delay time control,Up to 600ms of delay time
- Input for expression pedal
- Power: 9V DC, center (-)
: Xvive W3 Memory Analog Delay