Compact and simple to operate, the TU-03 puts two essential music tools within easy reach. It combines a chromatic tuner and metronome in one device that clips onto the headstock of nearly any stringed instrument, providing instant-access convenience everywhere you play. Packed with deep features not typically found in clip-on units, the TU-03 offers fast and accurate tuning performance with five different modes, plus advanced metronome functionality with a built-in speaker and numerous pattern/beat variations.
Good rhythm is a vital skill for every musician. And since the TU-03 mounts right on your instrument, it’s never been more convenient to stay on top of your timing practice. You can hear the metronome beat with the integrated speaker, and also follow along visually with the dynamic display. It’s even possible to turn down the metronome sound and use the display as a silent timing reference while rehearsing and performing with other musicians. Eight different patterns and ten beat variations support practicing numerous styles and time signatures, and the tempo is easily adjustable from 30-250 BPM.
- High-performance tuner and metronome in one convenient clip-on unit
- Clips onto the headstock of a guitar, bass, ukulele, or other stringed instrument
- Five selectable tuning modes: chromatic, guitar, bass, ukulele, and violin
- Audible reference pitch function and support for flat and double-flat tunings
- Advanced metronome with eight patterns and ten beat variations
- Metronome beats are displayed on screen and sounded through a built-in speaker
- Large backlit display and durable padded clip
: BOSS TU-03 Clip-On Tuner & Metronome