For singer/songwriters who play acoustic guitar, it’s a competitive, crowded world out there. The VE-8 Acoustic Singer delivers that extra edge you need to stand out and shine, supporting you with professional BOSS sound every time you perform. Simple to use, the VE-8 provides studio-quality voice and guitar processing plus impressive real-time harmonies and looping in one compact, go-everywhere package. With such great sound and powerful creative features at your command, you’re destined to bring down the house everywhere you play.
The VE-8 makes it easy to get professional, studio-level vocal sounds right away. Just plug your mic into the XLR input and dial up some nice ambience, add clarity and control with the Enhance feature, and more. You can even call up hard-tuned electronic voice sounds, distortion, and radio voice tones to bring some modern edge to your acoustic performances.
With the VE-8’s dedicated guitar channel, your acoustic axe will sound just as great as your vocals. Acoustic Resonance magically restores your natural guitar sound, eliminating the sterile piezo “quack” that plagues typical undersaddle pickups used in plugged-in acoustics. Reverb and chorus are on hand too, plus cool BOSS effects like Octave, Mod Delay, and more. There’s a built-in tuner as well, a must-have tool for stage performing. And with the phase switch and notch filter, you have fingertip access for killing any feedback issues the instant they arise.
In a solo performance, the ability to create natural vocal harmonies turns heads and elevates your tunes to new sonic levels. Using the VE-8, creating these harmonies live has never been easier. The automatic harmony function detects the chords and key you play with your guitar, and then generates the correct harmony as you sing. Hybrid and fixed harmony modes are available too, giving you all types of versatility for different performing and recording situations. There’s also a nice vocal doubling effect, a useful feature for adding fullness and presence to your voice as needed.
The specially designed looper in the VE-8 sounds great and is ready to support your performance whenever you need it. Just use the dedicated footswitch to lay down a percussive rhythm, chord progression, vocal counterpoint, or whatever you like. You can easily select your guitar, voice, or both for looping via panel buttons or an optional footswitch.
This item is eligible for Canadian Warranty.
- Compact, all-in-one preamp and effects solution for singers who play acoustic guitar
- Dial in rich, sophisticated BOSS sound processing with simple, intuitive controls
- Studio-quality vocal processing includes four types of ambience effects plus Enhance, chromatic pitch correction for live vocal tuning, and more
- Create natural vocal harmonies in real time based on guitar input or manual key settings
- Also includes a vocal doubling effect, plus more dramatic processing like hard-tuned electronic voices, distortion, and a radio voice effect
- Dedicated guitar channel includes Acoustic Resonance, reverb, chorus, tuner, and various effects, plus phase invert and notch filter for feedback control
- Looper function with 80 seconds of recording time and the ability to loop guitar and vocals independently
- Memory mode for storing and recalling 50 favorite settings
- Flexible connections for integrating with a main PA and stage monitors, plus USB for computer recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or included AC adapter
Item shown: Boss VE-8 Acoustic Singer
Model #: VE-8