Soldering iron tips will oxidate and build up a tin residue after use. With regular cleaning and a coating of rosin from the CSI-08C Tip Cleaner your tips will work better and last longer.
Just dip the tip into the rosin flux and rotate it to coat the tip. Then simply wipe off the tip with the brass ball and you are ready to go!
- Protects the iron tip from oxidation to prolong tip life
- Brass wire cleaning ball with no water needed, will not lower tip temperature for a faster cycle time
- Better than traditional sponge cleaners, great for use with lead- free soldering iron tips
- Wont cool the tip like a traditional wet sponge cleaner
- Heavy duty stainless steel holder with lid
: Circuit Specialists Tip Cleaner With Rosin Flux Reservoir