80/20 Bronze, commonly referred to as brass, is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D’Addario Sr. and John D’Angelico in the 1930s. 80/20 Bronze strings are popular for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. All D’Addario acoustic strings are wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
EJ36’s are ideal for players who prefer a softer tone and easy playability. Designed for all makes and models of 12-string acoustic guitars.
- Designed for all makes and models of 12-string acoustic guitars
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.10, .014/.014, Bronze Wound .023/.008(p), .030/.012(p), .039/.018(p), .047/.027(w)
Item shown: D’Addario EJ36 12-String Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light, 10-47
Model #: EJ36