The Fuzz Face Mini pedal line features legendary Fuzz Face tones in smaller, more pedalboard-friendly housings with several modern appointments: a bright status LED, an AC power jack and a convenient battery door. As with the original models, Fuzz Face Minis feature true bypass switching.
The FFM2 Germanium Fuzz Face Distortion Mini is based on ’66-’68 era pre-silicon Fuzz Faces famous for warm vintage fuzz tones provided by slightly mismatched germanium transistors.
- Based on mid ’60s Fuzz Faces with slightly mismatched germanium transistors
- Legendary Fuzz Face tones in a pedalboard-friendly housing
- Status LED, AC power jack & battery door
- Famous for warm vintage fuzz tones provided by slightly mismatched germanium transistors
- Vintage circuitry with modern modifications
- Pedalboard-friendly housing
Item shown: Dunlop Germanium Fuzz Face® Mini Distortion
Model #: DU-FFM2