A true original, the 57 is a bridge humbucker pickup designed for today’s guitar player regardless of style or genre. The unique combination of Alnico V magnets and steel pole pieces evoke an unmistakably PAF quality in its tone. The active attributes provide the headroom and punch necessary to deliver unparalleled definition and presence.
The 66 is a result of pickup design innovation inspired by the specific needs and requests of today’s players. Alnico V magnets provide the warm, smooth mid-range and expansive lows while the ceramic pole pieces bring out the clarity in the upper register.
Designed and voiced specifically as neck and bridge pickup, the 57 & 66 humbuckers come in EMG’s exclusive brushed steel, gold, chrome, black chrome or back cap giving it a sleek modern look that compliments any instrument. A completely solderless installation makes this pickup set easy to install all on your own.
- Bridge 57 and neck 66 in one package
- 57 evokes an unmistakably PAF quality in its tone
- 66 provides the warm, smooth mid-range and expansive lows while bringing out clarity in upper register
- Available in many different cap colors including brushed steel, gold, and chrome
- Solderless install system
Included in box
- Prewired to the specifications of each artist utilizing EMG’s exclusive Solderless Install System (Patent pending)
- 2 25k volume pot
- 2 25k tone pot
- 1 battery bus
- 1 stereo output jack
- 1 two pickup in/out bus
- 2 pair mounting screws and springs
- 2 pickup cables
- 4 connect cables
- 1 output cable
- 1 battery cable
Item Shown: EMG 57/66 Pickup Set – Brushed Chrome – 4086