For over 50 years, Ernie Ball Slinky electric guitar strings have been the favorite of musicians across the globe. Legendary artists from Eric Clapton, The Rolling Stones, Jimmy Page, AC/DC, John Petrucci, Slash, Green Day and more. Ernie Ball’s signature recipe consists of specific gauges and core to wrap ratios for balanced rich harmonics and that signature Slinky feel. Ernie Ball Slinky gauge combinations that today are industry standard, were pioneered by our founder Ernie Ball more than 50 years ago, helping shape the sound of rock n roll. Nickel Wound Slinky strings consist of nickel plated steel wrapped around a tin plated high carbon steel core for a balanced tone that compliments all guitar types and playing styles.
Now available in convenient three-set packs Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottom Slinky Strings are the perfect hybrid set for those who like thick bottom strings without sacrificing the ability to solo on smaller strings These strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specifications to ensure consistency, optimum performance, and long life. The wound strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around a hex shaped steel core wire. The plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel producing a well balanced tone for your guitar. Gauges .010, .013, .017, .030, .042, .052
- 3 individual sets enclosed in a single, flow-wrap package
- Recipes and Popular gauges created by industry icon Ernie Ball
- Played By Legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more…
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
Item shown: Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottom Slinky Nickel Wound Strings, 3 Pack, 3215 (.010 – .052)
Model #: P03215