Gold bridge assembly for use on vintage-style Telecaster guitars manufactured from 1986-present. Includes string-through-body plate, three vintage-style late’-50s stainless steel saddles, Phillips-head saddle-height screws, intonation screws and springs, pickup height-adjustment tubing, three pickup mounting screws, and four Phillips-head bridge-mounting screws.
- “Fender Pat. Pend.” stamped into plate
- String-through-body design
- Three vintage-style late-’50s stainless steel saddles
- Pickup height-adjustment tubing and mounting hardware included
- For vintage-style Telecaster guitars (1986-present)
Item shown: 3-Saddle American Vintage Telecaster® Bridge Assembly with Chromed-Brass Saddles (Gold)
Model #: 0990806200