Genuine Fender Replacement Neck for Your Strat
For the repair, replacement, or restoration of your prized instrument. This genuine Fender Stratocaster neck combines an elegant aesthetic with a flawless fret-hand feel.
The C-profile maple neck fills the hand like a true classic, and the pau ferro fingerboard with 12″ radius is one that cowboy chorders and vintage enthusiasts will love. Complete with a pilot-slotted synthetic bone nut, this Fender Stratocaster neck won’t disappoint.
- Snag-free and visually elegant
- 25.5″ scale length
- 1960s “C” maple neck profile
- 12″-radius pau ferro fingerboard plays like a true classic
- 21 Medium Jumbo frets
- White dot inlays
- Gloss urethane finish
- Pilot-slotted synthetic nut
- Vintage-style truss rod adjustment
- Pre-drilled for vintage-style Fender tuning machines
- Crafted at Fender’s Ensenada, Mexico, plant
Model #: 0991103921