Genuine Fender Replacement Neck for Your Jaguar
For the repair, replacement, or restoration of your prized instrument. This genuine Fender Jaguar Neck combines an elegant aesthetic with a flawless fret-hand feel.
The “C” profile maple neck fills the hand like a true classic, and the pau ferro fingerboard with 9.5″ radius is one that cowboy chorders and vintage enthusiasts will love. Complete with a pilot-slotted synthetic bone nut, this Fender Jaguar neck won’t disappoint.
- Snag-free and visually elegant
- 24″ scale length
- “C” maple neck profile
- 9.5″ radius pau ferro fingerboard plays like a true classic
- 22 Medium Jumbo frets
- White dot inlays
- Gloss nitro lacquer finish
- Pilot-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Vintage-style truss rod adjustment
- Pre-drilled for Fender tuning machines
- Crafted at Fender’s Ensenada, Mexico plant
Model #: 0991713921