Many of Fender’s Pure Vintage hardware and bridges are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Some of this original tooling has been diligently rebuilt to achieve the crisp clean construction of original vintage Fender products, though many Pure Vintage parts still retrofit several of our modern instruments and amplifiers.
Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
- Set of two 19″ tilt-back amplifier legs for optimal sonic projection in any playing environment
- Includes necessary mounting hardware to secure legs to sides of cabinet
- “Fender” is stamped on each leg
- Introduced on Blackface™-era amplifiers
- Used on Concert, ’65 Super Reverb® and Vibro-King® amplifiers
Item shown: Pure Vintage 19″ Large Tilt Back Legs, (2), Chrome