Many of Fender’s Pure Vintage hardware and bridges are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Some of this original tooling has been diligently rebuilt to achieve the crisp clean construction of original vintage Fender products, though many Pure Vintage parts still retrofit several of our modern instruments and amplifiers.
Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
- Black or brown amplifier handle with vinyl sleeve over steel strap and one-screw mounting nickel-plated end caps
- Includes mounting hardware
- Introduced on Blonde, Brown, and Blackface™-era Fender® amplifiers
- Used on ’65 Twin Reverb®, ’65 Deluxe Reverb®, ’65 Super Reverb®, ’65 Princeton Reverb®, ’64 Vibroverb Custom, Custom Vibrolux®, Vibro-King® 212 Enclosure, Blues Junior™, Pro Junior™, Acoustasonic™ Jr. DSP, Acoustasonic 30, Acoustasonic SFX II, Bassman® 25, Bassman 60, Jazzmaster Ultralight™ Enclosure, Princeton 650™, Cyber Champ™, Rumble™ 112, Rumble 2×8, Super-Sonic™ 100 Head, Super-Sonic Twin, Super Champ™ X2/XD, and Bullet 15 DSP amplifier
- Fits most vintage and modern amplifiers
Item shown: Pure Vintage Amplifier Handle, Black Vinyl, 1-Screw Mount