From tone and volume knobs to pickup covers, bridge covers and more, Pure Vintage knobs and covers let you cosmetically customize your instrument or amplifier like never before. These genuine replacement parts are created with period-correct personality in mind to the same specifications as early Fender parts, allowing players to give any Fender amp, guitar or bass a shot of vintage-accurate looks and tone.
- Set of six black “chicken head”-style amplifier control knobs
- Set screw mounting (screws sold separately, p/n 0994922000)
- Introduced on tweed-era Fender® amplifiers
- Used on ’59 Bassman®, Blues Deluxe™, Blues Deville™, Hot Rod series, Prosonic™, ’57 Twin®, ’57 Bandmaster™, EC Series, and Bassman TV series amplifiers
- Fits most 1/4″ solid shaft potentiometers on vintage and modern amplifiers and guitars
Item shown: Pure Vintage Black “Chicken Head” Amplifier Knobs, (6)