Sold successfully for over 50 years under the “Micro™” brand, the new Grover® model is produced using a totally new, but exact reproduction die cast mold, which provides a much brighter, resonant sound than stamped steel versions.
- Converts any guitar for lap steel playing
- Fits over the existing nut to raise action
- Will not throw your guitar out of tune
- Sturdy die-cast zinc construction
- 1 7/8” total length – 1 5/8” Center E to Center E, The Grover® Perfect Nut will fit almost all six string guitars.
Item shown: Grover GP1103 Perfect Guitar Nut
Model #: GP1103