Does your music require you to quickly drop your low E to D?
Stop retuning your guitar during sets! The GT2 guitar Xtender allows you to flip your E to D (or as low as B!) with the flip of a lever! The E tuning is set with the traditional tuning button while the low position is set with the small thumb screw on the tuner body.
- Designed using the Hipshot Enclosed guitar tuner for a consistent look on your Hipshot equipped guitar.
- Change the tuning of the string with a flick of the lever
- 21mm post height
- 15:1 gear ratio for finer tuning
- Schaller® M6L Mini footprint
- Fits many electric guitars using a Schaller tuning machine.
: Hipshot GT2 Classic Closed Chrome Guitar Xtender