Replace your sloppy, worn out tuning machines with a set of Hipshot American Classics. The HB2 is a direct replacement for the Schaller® BMF tuner that was first found on post-CBS Fender basses manufactured between 1967 and 1982. Since then, the BMF tuner has been featured on countless boutique builds and Custom Shop models.
- Robust stamped and machined construction
- Adjustable tension nylon bearing system
- Reversible shaft for treble or bass side installation
- Stainless steel key prevents tarnishing and rust where you touch the tuner the most
- Mounting hardware included
- Tuning ratio: 27:1
: Hipshot HB2 Clover Key Nickel Bass Tuner