The Hosco Orginal Guitar Nut Cube is an innovative tool that features 5 spanners in 1 for a variety of tasks. There are 3 normal hex spanners for adjusting tuner nuts etc (and the jaws can also slide under control knobs to pull up and remove them), 1 with tapering jaws that can be used on bridge thumb wheels and a 16 mm knurled nut spanner that can be used on Les Paul style toggle switch nuts. This is a perfect tool for the guitarists toolbox!
- Can be used on nuts, machine head bushings, toggle switches, potentiometers and more.
- 10 mm Hex spanner (for mini potentiometers/blend pots/Gotoh SG series machine heads)
- 11 mm Hex spanner (for full-sized metric potentiometers and push/pull control pots)
- 1/2″ (12.7 mm) Hex spanner (for CTS potentiometers)
- Tapering spanner
- 16 mm knurled nut spanner (for the knurled nut on a metric Japanese toggle switch)
- Multi knurled nut spanner for knurled nut on a U.S.A made Switchcraft toggle switch)
- Made from stainless steel
- Size: 30mm x 30mm x 30mm
- Made in Japan
: Hosco H-GNC 5 In 1 Guitar Nut Cube