Patented 4-string bass bridge, analog to 3D-6
The roller bridge saddles reliably minimize string breakage while maintaining intonation and tuning stability.
- Distance height adjustment screws 81mm, string radius 12“ (usable for fretboard 10-14 inch)
- 3-dimensional adjustment of string height, intonation and string spacing (with roller bridge saddles).
- The individual string intonation is set by adjusting the string saddles.
- Heavy and precise construction for extra long sustain.
- Complete with 3mm spacer.
- The guitar or bass strings lie on low-friction roller saddles which prevent the strings from breaking.
- This means the string spacing can be adjusted flexibly.
- Optionally, two rollers can be mounted per string ferrule for double string guiding.
- Strring spacing E-A 53,4 – 62,8mm, string spacing individual 17,8 – 20,9mm, string radius 7 – 20“, minimal G/d string height above body 11,3mm, maximum string gauge 118, weight 194g (252g with accessories), for lefty: yes
Item shown: Schaller 4 String Bass Bridge Chrome
Model #: SCH12130200