Genuine Fender Replacement Neck for Your Strat
Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender® Stratocaster® guitar maple neck features a comfortable “C” profile and 7.25″-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets and vintage-style heel-adjust truss rod.
The nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing, and a gloss urethane finish offers smooth playability. For true Fender® authenticity, it’s also serialized and stamped, with genuine “Original Contour Body” headstock decal.
- Snag-free and visually elegant
- 25.5″ scale length
- 1960s “C” maple neck profile
- 7.25″-radius pau ferro fingerboard plays like a true classic
- 21 vintage-style frets
- White dot inlays
- Gloss urethane finish
- Pilot-slotted synthetic nut
- Vintage-style truss rod adjustment
- Pre-drilled for Fender tuning machines
- Crafted at Fender’s Ensenada, Mexico, plant