Genuine Fender Replacement Neck for Your Tele
Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender® Telecaster® neck features a comfortable “C”-shaped profile and 7.25″-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets.
The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots, and a gloss urethane finish offers a vintage feel. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your Tele® an authentically ’60s feel.
- Snag-free and visually elegant
- 25.5″ scale length
- 1960s “C” maple neck profile
- 7.25″ radius pau ferro fingerboard plays like a true classic
- 21 vintage-style frets
- White dot inlays
- Gloss urethane finish
- Pilot-slotted synthetic nut
- Vintage-style truss rod adjustment
- Pre-drilled for Fender tuning machines
- Crafted at Fender’s Ensenada, Mexico plant