The #1 selling acoustic guitar strings, Elixir® Strings, retain their tone longer than any other string, uncoated or coated, according to players. They provide the playability and long lasting tone that top artists worldwide depend upon and are available with NANOWEB® or POLYWEB® Coating.
Elixir® Acoustic 80/20 Bronze Strings with NANOWEB Coating deliver a bright, lively tone together with extended tone life that players have come to expect from Elixir Strings.
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduced finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set
- With less hassle and expense of frequent strings changes, spend more time making music
- Gauges 1-6 : .010, .014. .023w, .030w, .039w, .047w
- Gauges 7-12: .010, .014, .009, .012, .018, .027w
Item shown: Elixir Acoustic Guitar Strings, 12-String, Light 80/20 Bronze NANOWEB Coating 11152 (.010 – .047)
Model #: 11152