This is a 4-Way Tele prewired assembly for Thinline Telecaster style guitars featuring 2 single coil pickups. It will drop into most American Fender Teles with no modification. Wired with 22 AWG vintage push-back wire for that vintage look and sound. Soldered connections to the input jack are insulated with heat-shrink to ensure durability and long life.
The only difference between this kit and our standard T4 Prewired Kit is the spacing. This is a Telecaster Prewired Kit built and spaced especially for Thinlines (Controls Mounted on the Pickguard, NOT the control plate).
We build these kits specifically for the thinline setup and spacing. If your volume and tone knobs are 2.00″ (center to center of knob) Than this kit will work for you. If your knobs are under 2.00″ apart in spacing this kit will still work… Simply use your thumb and create a slight inward radius (curve) on the teflon coated buss wire towards the center of the wiring kit to shorten the buss wire length allowing for a shorter control knob spacing.
- Prewired 4-way kit with pots, caps, switch, and output jack
- Switch positions: Bridge, Bridge + Neck Parallel, Neck, Bridge + Neck Series
- 250Kohm pots with smooth audio taper across its whole range
- Treble Bleed mod retains clarity when turning your volume down
- Premium 0.047uf Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitor
- Center of Tone Knob to Center of Volume Knob is 2.00″
- Center of Volume Knob to Center of 3-Way Switch is 2.00″
Item Shown: Emerson Custom 4-Way Telecaster Thinline Prewired Kit