For exceptional flexibility in tone at your fingertips, there is no better choice than the EXG Guitar Expander. The frequency response of the EXG is similar to a typical guitar amp equalization. The lows and highs are boosted while the midrange is dipped out as you turn the knob up.
The result is a fuller tone that doesn’t get muddy, keeping your sound clean and clear, and letting your guitar stand out in the mix. This sounds great with single coils, P90s and humbuckers – giving each a whole new frequency response and tonal options. The EXG works with active or passive guitar pickups.
- Tone control for guitar
- Frequency response similar to guitar amp equalization
- Creates fuller tone that doesn’t get muddy
- Works with both active and passive pickups
- Includes output jack and battery clip set
Included in box
- Output jack and battery clip set.
Item Shown: EMG EXG Guitar Expander Active Tone Control – 42