Made for Fender® instruments in a variety of vintage-style and contemporary models. Two-pivot synchronized bridge assembly with polished steel block-style saddles, offset intonation screws, steel tremolo block, and pop-in tremolo arm. Modern-style narrow spacing.
Left-handed assembly includes tremolo claw, tremolo/tremolo arm springs, mounting hardware, and tremolo arm.
Used on American Deluxe and Ultra Series Stratocaster® models manufactured from 1986-Present.
- Two-point synchronized bridge assembly
- Polished-steel block saddles with offset intonation screws
- Modern-style narrow string spacing
- Steel tremolo block, tremolo claw, springs, arm and mounting hardware included
- For left-handed American Deluxe and Ultra Stratocaster models (1986-present)