Genuine Fender Replacement Neck for Your Jazz
Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender® Jazz Bass® neck features a comfortable “C”-shaped profile and 9.5″-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets.
The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots, and a gloss urethane finish offers a vintage feel. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your Jazz Bass® an authentically ’70s feel.
- Smooth maple OEM Jazz Bass neck — snag-free and visually elegant
- 9.5″ radius pau ferro fingerboard feels and plays great
- 20 vintage-style frets
- “C” neck profile
- Gloss urethane finish
- Pilot-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Pre-drilled for Fender tuning machines
- Bullet-style truss rod adjustment