Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender Precision Bass® guitar maple neck features a comfortable ’70s “C” profile and 7.25″-radius maple fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets.
The nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing, and a gloss urethane finish on the back offers smooth playability. For true Fender authenticity, it’s also serialized and stamped, with genuine ’70s logo headstock decal.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender bass.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures.
- Maple neck with walnut “skunk” stripe
- Maple fingerboard with 9.5″ radius
- 20 vintage-style frets
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Vintage-style truss rod adjustment
- Four tuning machine holes designed to fit vintage-style four-screw-mount tuning machines