Jescar stainless steel fretwire is simply the best and hardest fretwire you can get. Jescar fretwire is used by many of the top guitar manufacturers and highly regarded repair shops. You can’t go wrong using Jescar fret wire on your next guitar or bass refret.
Fret Wire is sold in 2ft lengths and is straight and has no radius.
For a complete guitar/bass fretjob purchase 6ft of fretwire
For a complete banjo/mandolin/uke purchase 4 ft of fretwire
- Stainless Steel
- Sold in 2ft lengths
- Stringent quality control of tensile strength, hardness, dimension, and composition
- Exact symmetry of profile with centered and perpendicular tangs
- Barbs with sharp highly defined points to bite into the fret slots and remain securely seated
- Tolerances accurate to within +/- 0.002″
- Superfinish surface quality for a bright appearance and smooth finish
- Greater hardness and tighter grain structure for longer life and playability