Vintage tint Tele® style replacement neck features a maple fingerboard fitted with 22 medium frets. If installing vintage tuners; you may be required to install 10 mm adapter bushings – not included
This Tele® style neck is made in Indonesia with quality tone woods. Due to the nature of wood, no two necks are the same and may differ from what is pictured. Never force the neck into the pocket; it should just drop into the neck pocket or be a little snug. Remember that the finish of the neck and body will make the neck pocket smaller.
- C Shaped Maple neck with Merbau “skunk” stripe
- Maple fingerboard with 9.5″ radius
- 22 Medium – 2.4mm – Nickel frets
- 42mm or 1-5/8″ installed PPS-Flat bottom nut
- Black dots
- Heel size approximately: 2 11/64″ wide by 3″ high and 5/8″ deep
- Tuner Hole Size: 10mm
- Single-adjust Truss Rod at headstock
- Vintage Tint Gloss Finish
- Licensed by Fender®
This neck is licensed to Mighty Mite® by Fender® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Mighty Mite® is not affiliated with Fender® and no Fender® warranty applies.