With FCH, string height or “action” can now be set with more precision. The “eCAM” saddle allows for instant “action” adjustments without ever adding space or air gaps between the saddle and the body of the guitar, and conventional string height action adjustment set screws are eliminated. With the Babicz FCH design, the bridge saddle can never “sink” or “shift” while playing.
Each FCH eCAM saddle also includes a specially designed “String Height Lock” feature, which keeps your string height setting in place…even during extreme saddle vibrations over time. Precise intonation adjustments are also easily attained and in most cases include a “Saddle Housing Lock” feature.
Universal 3-Hole mount. Fits Fender VINTAGE and AMERICAN STANDARD Strat and Tele guitars. Includes bridge, mounting screws, adjustment wrench, and instructions.
*String Lefty or Righty*
Available in Chrome, Black, Gold & Nickel
- Over 50 times more string transference over traditional bridge saddles
- Double locking system (at the saddle + the side rail)
- String through the body
- Universail three hole mount- fits Fender VINTAGE and AMERICAN Standard guitars
- Patented FCH eCAM technology
- High performance all Aluminum design
- Weight: 2.2 oz.
Item Shown: Babicz FCH – Fixed 6 Hardtail, Original Series