The PA2 is a boost preamp you can mount to your guitar and turn on/off via on a minitoggle switch. It’s the perfect solution if you want to increase your instrument’s overall volume for solos or push an amp on the edge of breakup into overdrive. It has an internal trim pot so you can preset the amount of boost you want up to 20 dB.
This boost can be used with passive or active pickups.
- EMG includes an output jack and battery clip set with the PA2 preamp booster switch
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 500K
- Output [email protected] 60Hz: -91 dbV
- Output Noise (Spectral): 130 dbV (-110 dbV @ Full Boost
- Output Impedance (Ohms): 2K
Included in box
- Output jack and battery clip set.
Item Shown: EMG PA2 Preamp Booster Switch – 87