Genuine Fender Stratocaster® guitar maple neck features a comfortable “modern C” profile and 9.5”-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets.
Also includes standard truss rod and pre-slotted synthetic bone nut. Tinted satin urethane finish on back for smooth feel, with gloss finish on maple fingerboard and headstock face.
Crafted at Fender’s Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar.
Specifications and Features:
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane on Back of Neck, Gloss on Face of Headstock
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- 3/16″ Truss Rod Adjustment Nut (At Headstock)
- 6 Pre-Drilled Tuning Machine Holes with 2-Guide Pin Holes for Each Tuning Machine
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Walnut “skunk” stripe on back of neck
- Fender® Logo with “Original Contour Body” Decal
Each nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing.
(Please note: Final string slot filing and nut shaping modification is required to ensure proper fit and performance.)
Peg Hole Diameter – .397” (10.08 mm)
Headstock Thickness – .540” (13.71 mm)
Thickness at the 1st Fret – .820” (20.82 mm)
Thickness at the 12th Fret – .870” (22.09 mm)
Recommended Tuning Machines:
Standard Guitar Tuning Machines (p/n 0037429000)
Locking Guitar Tuning Machines (p/n 0990818100)
American Standard Guitar Tuning Machines (p/n 0990820100)
|Description:||Stratocaster® Neck, 21 Medium Jumbo Frets, Maple Fingerboard|