Genuine Fender Replacement Neck for Your Jazz Bass
Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender® Jazz Bass® neck features a comfortable “C”-shaped profile and 9.5″-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets.
The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your J Bass® authentic Fender feel.
- Snag-free and visually elegant
- 34″ scale length
- Modern “C” maple neck profile
- 9.5″ radius pau ferro fingerboard plays like a modern classic
- 20 Medium Jumbo frets
- White dot inlays
- Satin urethane finish
- Pilot-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Pre-drilled for modern 4-screw Fender tuning machines
- Crafted at Fender’s Ensenada, Mexico plant