This DIY guitar kit has everything you need for building your own PB Style Mini Electric Bass Guitar. You will only need some basic tools and finishing supplies. This kit includes all parts and step-by-step instructions to build a complete, playable custom guitar. All challenging wood cutting, drilling and shaping has already been professionally done, as well as fret leveling and dressing.
This Short Scale Mini Bass features a smaller sized body than a traditional bass, see additional photos for body specifications.
The total length of the assembled bass is 40″
- Basswood body with a poly sealant
- Unfinished maple neck maple fingerboard
- Press-fit peghead bushings
- String Retainer
- Tuning Machines (4 pcs, mounting screws included)
- Strap Buttons
- Neck Pickup
- Neck Plate
- Ground Wire
- Mounting Springs for pickup height adjustment
- Hex wrench for truss-rod adjustment
- All mounting screws are included
Please note the manual for this model will be completed in the next 1-2 weeks and will be uploaded to our manuals section