This DIY guitar kit has everything you need for building your own BC Style Electric Guitar. You will only need some basic tools and finishing supplies. This kit includes all parts and step-by-step instructions to build a complete, playable custom guitar. All challenging wood cutting, drilling and shaping has already been professionally done, as well as fret leveling and dressing.
- Mahogany body with a poly sealant
- Unfinished maple neck with blackwood (engineered rosewood) fingerboard
- Hex threaded peghead bushings with washers
- Tuning Machines
- Strap Buttons
- Bridge Assembly with Trem arm
- Neck Plate
- Control Plate Assembly
- Jack plate (2 mounting screws included)
- Hex wrench for truss-rod adjustment
- Allen Key for saddle height adjustment
- All mounting screws are included
IMPORTANT (in addition to our standard return policy): due to their nature kits can be returned only in virtually untouched condition and in original package.