This unfinished guitar kit has everything for building your own Tele Style Electric Guitar. You will need only some basic tools and finishing supplies.
All challenging wood cutting, drilling and shaping is already done professionally, as well as fret leveling and dressing.
This kit includes all parts and step-by-step instructions to build a complete, playable custom guitar.
Included in Kit:
- Basswood body with spalted maple top
- Unfinished maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Hex threaded peghead bushings with washers
- String Retainers
- Tuning Machines
- Strap Buttons
- Pickguard Assembly
- Bridge Assembly
- Neck Plate
- Control Plate Assembly
- Jack plate (2 mounting screws included)
- Hex wrench for truss-rod adjustment
- Allen Key for saddle height
- All mounting screws are includedPLEASE NOTE: Spalted Maple Tops are all unique… consider them like a fingerprint… No two are the same… Design may vary from photo.
IMPORTANT (in addition to our standard return policy): due to their nature kits can be returned only in virtually untouched condition and in original package.