This guitar kit has everything you need for building your own custom Left Handed LP style Electric Guitar.
You will need only some basic tools and finishing supplies.
All challenging wood cutting, drilling and shaping is already done professionally, as well as fret leveling and dressing.
A detailed manual is included with step by step instructions,
Included in Kit:
- Basswood body with a poly sealant
- Unfinished maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Threaded hex bushings (flat washers included)
- Tuning machines
- Truss Rod Cover
- 3-Way Pickup Toggle Switch (includes mounting nut, flat washer, and plastic Rhythm/Treble Ring-switchwasher)
- Strap Buttons
- Neck Pickup on a mounting ring
- Bridge Pickup on a mounting ring
- Tune-o-matic Bridge with threaded thumbwheel studs and bushings
- Stop Bar Tailpiece with height-adjustable threaded mounting studs and knurled bushings
- Neck Plate
- Pickguard with the mounting bracket
- Control Knobs
- Jackplate with a Jack
- Truss Rod Allen Key
- Control Pots (capacitors included for Tone Pots)
- Control Cavity Cover Plate
- All mounting screws are included