This DIY guitar kit has everything you need for building your own TC style Electric Double Neck Guitar / Mandolin. You will only need some basic tools and finishing supplies. This kit includes all parts and step-by-step instructions to build a complete, playable custom guitar. All challenging wood cutting, drilling and shaping has already been professionally done, as well as fret leveling and dressing.
- Basswood body with a poly sealant
- Unfinished 6 string TC style maple neck with maple fingerboard
- Unfinished 8 string Mandolin maple neck with maple fingerboard
- Threaded hex bushings (flat washers included)
- Tuning machines
- Threaded hex bushings for each neck (flat washers included)
- Tuning machines for each neck
- 1 single coil Pickups for Mandolin
- 2 single coil Pickups for Guitar
- 8-string Fixed Bridge for Mandolin
- 6-string TC style Guitar Bridge
- Hex Wrench
- Strap Buttons
- Neck Plates
- Back Plate
- 3-Way Pickup Selector Switch (includes mounting hardware)
- Control Knobs
- Control Pots (capacitors included for Tone Pot)
- Jack Plate with an Output Jack
- All mounting screws are included
Note: Currently we are working on the manual for this item… so please note that we do not have a manual for this Kit yet.
Also, please note that the headstock for the Mandolin is a paddle shape as we had a lot of requests for different designs, so its up to the individual to be creative.