This DIY guitar kit has everything you need for building your own 7 String JEM Style Electric Guitar. You will only need some basic tools and finishing supplies. This kit includes all parts and step-by-step instructions to build a complete, playable custom guitar. All challenging wood cutting, drilling and shaping has already been professionally done, as well as fret leveling and dressing.
- Ash body with a poly sealant
- Unfinished maple neck with blackwood (engineered rosewood) fingerboard
- Hex threaded peghead bushings with washers
- Tuning Machines
- Strap Buttons
- Bridge Assembly with Trem arm
- Neck Plate
- Vine Inlay
- Control Plate Assembly
- Jack plate (2 mounting screws included)
- Hex wrench for truss-rod adjustment
- Allen Key for saddle height adjustment
- All mounting screws are included
IMPORTANT (in addition to our standard return policy): due to their nature kits can be returned only in virtually untouched condition and in original package.